Mortgage Allies was established in March 2013. The owner and Principal Broker has been in business for 12 years. The brokerage is licensed in the province of Ontario and originates residential and commercial mortgages. The brokerage current employs six full-time, support staff and six commissioned Mortgage Agents. Mortgage Allies is in very high growth mode and is in the midst of a massive digital expansion strategy.
About the Position
This vacancy is for an internal Mortgage Agent who will be responsible for closing the brokerage’s internal leads for the entire mortgage originating process, from first client contact until mortgage funding.
Full Time, Permanent. Dedicated, but employed as an independent contractor. This is for someone looking for a full-time career in mortgage financing.
Weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for a minimum of 40 hrs per week. After hours work required to meet clients, answer emails etc.
Base Salary + Earned Commissions
Travel to and from client locations for appointments, can be expensed back to the company
• Post-secondary education
• FSCO, Mortgage Agent License. If the candidate is not licensed yet, he/she will need to get licensed immediately after their start date
• 2 Years’ experience as a Mortgage Agent preferred
• Clear evidence and record of self-improvement
The successful candidate will be provided with the following equipment to allow them to conduct business: Mobile Phone, Tablet, Laptop Computer
• Familiarity with Apple hardware and software eco system
• Various Internet Software Apps – CRM, Loan Origination Software Etc.
• Microsoft Office suite. Above average Excel skills
• Work with virtual staff on a virtual platform
Skills & Character Traits
• Humble – You are confident and constantly learning.
• Hungry – In growth mode and focused on success for everyone
• People Smart – You care for people and you are emotionally intelligent
• Excellence – everything you do is with excellence
• Leadership – Provide leadership for unlicensed staff
• Analytical skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good closing ability
• Self-improvement – You invest in your own personal growth
Instructions on how to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com