The Internal Mortgage Agent will be responsible for closing the brokerage’s internal leads for the entire mortgage originating process, from first client contact until mortgage funding. The successful candidate will get the majority of their leads from Mortgage Allies and will be responsible for serving and caring for clients and making sure their mortgages close.
The two most important skills are:
1. Banking experience or at least 2 to 3 years experience in the mortgage world.
2. Have a great people skills and love to work with people
About the Position
Full Time, Permanent. Dedicated, but employed as an independent contractor. This is for someone looking for a full-time career in mortgage financing. Weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for a minimum of 40 hrs per week. After hours work required to meet clients, answer emails etc.
The position pays a base income plus commision.
The role consists of, but is not limited to the following duties:
• Take mortgage applications
• Underwrite mortgage files and create client solutions
• Fulfill mortgage files
• Meet, review and sign mortgage documents with clients whether at the Mortgage Allies premises or at the clients’ homes
• Communicate with lenders, clients, appraisers and other industry participants
• Assist in the overall mortgage process
• File compliance
• Assist in the hiring and recruiting of future Mortgage Agents
• Generate leads according to set targets
• Increase, develop and service key business partners
• CRM mining for potential sales opportunities
• CRM mining for client care
• Client surveys
• Support networking activities
• Generate reports
• Responsible for procurement and supplier relationships
• Ensuring agent compliance with policies & procedures
• Facilitate operations meetings
• Develop lender base and relationships
• General office management & administration
• Any other duties relevant to the development of the business as designated by the Owner
Instructions on how to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org